Thursday, April 25, 2013

Introduction

My name is D'Andre Hood from Hot Springs, Arkansas. I attended College at Henderson State University. My major interests are working out, playing football, and keeping style on and off field. I am a physical education major wanting to obtain a Head football coach position in the near future. I wish to be coach because football is my passion, so after I am done playing the game coaching is a great opportunity to stay around the game. Also not only just being a coach but a role model to all of my players and students outside the classroom and athletics. I am starting the blog to show new cleats and how the preform on the field. Also Fashion off the field, with causal wear to even suits, but by far the most exciting new edition to clothing happy socks. Happy socks can take your style to a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment