Monday, April 29, 2013

Video Response

Harnessing Your Students Digital Smarts
 
 
 
After watching the film on Harnessing your students Digital Smarts I see that technology is steadily increasing in schools all over the country. I love how the teacher does not just focus on text books, but computers and using blogs. Blogs are a great way for students, teacher,  school leaders, and parents to connect with one another individually or as a group. The idea of open simulation is when the students teach instead of the teacher. This gives students to chance to show off their digital smarts and take a different role and approach in the classroom. I will use what I learned in the film but having my students create web quest and web pages. Also to create multimedia presentations. Blogs are important because they help students integrate technology and develop students knowledge. Also Blogs allows you to build a picture of who you really are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment